GUEST POSTING OPPORTUNITIES ON COACHES BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you’re an expert in coaching, business growth, sales/marketing, or technology, and have previously published on these topics, we’d love to have you contribute to our blog.
Our blog supports coaches from all around the world to build extraordinary coaching businesses that make a real difference and (of course!) are profitable. We feature talented individuals who want to share their experience and expertise with our community of passionate readers. We promote content to our subscribers and across all our social networks and encourage contributing authors to do the same. If you’re interested in guest posting for us, you can do so by following the procedure below.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GUEST POSTS
We’re looking for articles on these topics:
- Community & Engagement – attracting, growing, engaging individuals to build community around a coaching brand i.e. list building, blogging, lead generation
- Business lessons from the most successful coaches
- How to start your coaching business to how to leverage and scale your business globally
- How business is changing, the future of coaching, what coaching is like in different countries and what the trends mean for coaches today
- Secrets of top coaches from any niche
- What coaches can learn from other industries
- How to articles… to teach specific skills in marketing, sales, business systems and technology
- Client attraction, offer creation, pricing, positioning, presentations and proposals for coaches
- Working with corporate, for Executive/Business coaches
- Why and how to build a body of work around your coaching
- Principles of change and transformation all coaches should know
- Leadership for coaches
- When and how to create multiple income streams - including how to create an e-book, do webinars, online training, speaking
- Collaborations and partnerships how to make them work for coaches
And we’re looking for the highest quality you can give us: quality ideas, quality research, and quality writing. We only accept 100% original posts that are robust enough to add real value to our readers.
HOW TO PITCH TO US
1. In the body of your email (NOT as an attachment), provide a working title, a quick summary of your idea, and a basic outline of how you’ll develop it.
(Check out this great post from Hubspot on “How to Write a Blog Post Outline.”)
2. Tell us which of our categories you believe your post fits into.
PLEASE make sure you are submitting pitches for our categories found under the Requirements for Guest Posts section above.
3. Briefly, explain why you are qualified to write about the topic you’re proposing.
4. Before submitting your pitch, proofread your email. Misspellings, grammatical errors, and other mistakes in your email are grounds for us to reject your pitch, no matter what the topic.
5. Send your pitch to editor@CoachesBusinessSchool.com
Editors Note: if your pitch does not follow the above instructions, you will not receive a response. And/or if in your pitch you ask for a link, you will not receive a response.