PERSONAL INFORMATION JAYNE WARRILOW INTERNATIONAL LLC GATHERS
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as sending you communication, customizing your experience, improving our customer service, and communicating with you.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
JWI sometimes employs third parties to perform services for us. For example, we may hire agencies to help administer consumer promotions and to analyze data. Like many other merchants, we also participate in cooperative database services. These parties have agreed to hold this information in confidence and not use it for any purpose except to carry out the requested service(s).
- Login Profile: JWI’s websites may provide you with the opportunity to create a login profile that allows you to save your contact and other information for speedier registration. We recommend you keep this information current. JWI is not responsible for updating login profile information.
- Passwords: To provide you with an increased level of security, access to your login profile is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Your password will never be asked through unsolicited communication from JWI.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
- Minors: Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are not eligible to pay for JWI’s services and we ask that minors do not submit credit card information. JWI is not responsible for a minor’s use of their parent’s credit card.
- Incorrect or Fraudulent Information: A credit card transaction may be canceled by JWI if we reasonably determine that the order information you provided is incorrect or fraudulent, or if we reasonably believe the credit card utilized is from an unauthorized party.
JWI believes in your privacy and we have created easy steps for you to limit or control the way Jayne Warrilow communicates with you and shares your information:
- Promotional emails: If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from Jayne Warrilow such as our newsletters or email blasts, please follow the instructions at the end of emails you receive from us. From these emails you can ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘manage your subscription preferences’.
The failure of JWI to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and will not limit JWI’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. No waiver by JWI of any of these Terms will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of JWI. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify these Terms. JWI may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without any notice to you. These Terms may not be assigned by you without JWI’s prior written consent. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against JWI by virtue of having drafted them.
The term website refers to www.JayneWarrilowInternational.com and any other website owned and operated by JWI in the past, present or future.