ABOUT COACHES BUSINESS SCHOOL
At Coaches Business School we know that you want to earn a decent living from your coaching. In order to do that, you need to build your business and create a stable, reliable income. The problem is you are being overloaded with information, you don’t know who to trust and often you’re being taught the wrong things which makes you doubt yourself and lose confidence in your ability to ever build a business that works.
We want to change that.
Innovating at the intersection of awakened business, technology and coaching, we are a catalyst for awakening minds, healing the body/mind/spirit, inspiring change and shifting perceptions. Join us and help to change the global business conversation and awaken us all to a better tomorrow.
Coaches Business School is inspired by what makes coaches successful today; awakened humans, smart thinkers, inspiring thought leaders and sustainable change-makers.
We take a stand for our beliefs:
- We believe that coaches should be able to earn a good living from their coaching and do this in a purpose-driven and conscious way.
- We honor the value every individual coach brings to change a mind, a business direction or a life, so that every coach is able to bring forward their personal contribution to build a better world.
- We want every coach to fulfill their business potential so that more people can benefit from their coaching.
- We believe your business skills are as important as your coaching skills.
- Ultimately, we know that coaches have a powerful calling as facilitators of awakening human potential and as evolutionary guides but they can’t do this effectively when their business is letting them down.
And we stand against poor quality training, false promises and lack of integrity.
The Dragonfly Movement
We are not just about the coaching and training we offer, it is about a mindset we want to share with coaches around the world. One that reminds, empowers and enables us to all to live life doing what we love, with the people we love!
We call this the Dragonfly movement.
The dragonfly symbolizes the “calling to awaken” for coaches.
The dragonfly is considered by many to be an agent of change, evolution and self realization.
- In almost every part of the world, the dragonfly symbolizes change in the perspective of self realization; Calling us to our own mental/emotional awakening and an understanding of the deeper meaning of life.
- In England it is known as the “water dipper”. Scurrying across the water, represents an act of going beyond what’s on the surface and calls us to live into the deeper meaning of life.
- The dragonfly accomplishes its objectives with utmost simplicity and effectiveness, with 20 times as much power in each of its wing strokes than other insects causing a ripple effect much more powerful than the butterfly; calling us to be a catalyst for profound sustainable change.
- It’s iridescent wings and body shows itself in different colors depending on the angle and polarization of light. This is believed to highlight different perspectives, signifying the end of one’s self created illusions and a clear vision into the realities of life; this calls us into our own process of self discovery, removing inhibitions and embracing our full potential.
- The dragonfly lives for only a few short months, highlighting the virtue of living in the moment, a life with no regrets: this calls us into a continuous process of becoming aware of who we are, what we are doing, what we want, what we don’t and making informed choices in the moment.
- It is blessed with 360 degree sight, likened to the sixth chakra and the opening of the third eye; this is calling us to develop our ability to intuitively relate with energetic awareness, to notice the resonance in all things and shift from the physical to the universal.
Are you an awakened coach? Or ready to become one?
Today business building, tomorrow the world.
Coaches Business School is just getting started and we couldn’t be more excited to have so many coaches join our movement.
We’d love you to join us.